Pages

Followers

Monday, 15 September 2014

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Pop of colour

Hey guys!!
Didyou enjoy your weekend.???? 
I have a card to share before I crack on with my blog posts for the week ahead... Exciting stuff to follow peeps ;-)
I so wanted to get a an image coloured up for the Tiddly Inks "Pop of Colour" challenge, so I grabbed a moment yesterday afternoon.. and here is the results...


The papers are Echo Park Summer bliss, and the image is "Thanks fairy much  " . I coloured her up with my Spectrums..
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Clothes:DG3,CG4-1,PP6,5,4,2,CR7DR7,5
Background:IB1,2,IG1-4 
I added the dots with my Posca pen
The flower is from my Die-namics blueprints 14 


 So, there you have it... I would like to enter her in the following challenges...
1.Tiddly Inks - Pop of colour
2.Lacy Sunshine - Something with wings
3.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
4.Suzy Bee's - Anything goes
5.A Creative Romance - Anything goes
6.Art by MiRan - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by..
Stay tuned this week woncha?? 
I have lots of fabulous stuff to share !
Hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis. This is superdoop. Her hair looks FAB. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lis! you know I love this already but I just had to come into bloggyland and drool some more!!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love her sparkly wings. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your coloring just blows me away--look at that hair and those pretty folds! Love the cloud you made, too! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tiddly Inks Pop of Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a fun card! I love all the pattern and your colored image is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love your colourng & colour combos and the background you have chosen is just lush :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring and design.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at A Creative Romance
    Linda :) xx
    http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.i love the fun quirky image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Just stopped by to let you know that you are featured on our Facebook Page as our Color Designer Of The Day! Please stop by and grab your Designer of The Day Badge! Welcome to the Front Porch Gang
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! Love your coloring and fabulous mix of papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab design, fab colouring, love it. Thank you for joining us at ArtByMiran this time. hugs J x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card!!! Great job on the hair!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog and good luck!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Design Team Member of Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete