Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

A new Teddy Bo Challenge and meet Brian ....

Hey guys, 
 Have you missed me??
Well , I am feeling a little more human since I last blogged , thank goodness... and now I can enjoy some colouring time.... Yay!
Well, in case you have been living in a cave, there's a new challenge over at Teddy Bo, where the theme is "Add pearls", and I was lucky enough to get to play with one of the images . He is called "Brian" ....
Annnnd I was lucky enough to get some Aquatints to play with tooo!!!! 
Now, I am not by any length a watercolourer.... so I wasn't sure how I would fare with these, but do you know , I LOVE them... the colours are sooo rich & intense... Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!!1 they are amaaazing..... 
So, here is a combo of both..... 




I created a simple "wash " of colours using the bright & beautiful set... and coloured Brian in cordinating Spectrums colous 

DG3,CG4-1 LV3,2,1,, posca pen.




 I created a circle card base, then layered a cut out circle using a combo of my circle & scallop dies.... I 3d'd Brian, and used my Paper Smooches Birthday greeting.... finishing with some pearly and stripey buttons.... 
I do hope we will see you over at Teddy Bo for our new challenge... there's lots of new releases in  the store to whet your appetite....
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Shopping our stash - Rollin' rollin' rollin (circle card) 
2.ABC Challenge - V is for Vibrant
3.Crafty Cardmakers- Cut it out
4.The Paper Girls - Anything goes 
5.Without words - Boo! 
6.Sister Act - Anything goes 

 thanks for popping by, I have new releases to share with you later this week, I do hope you will pop back then xxx

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better hun. This is fab, brilliant colours and how great is that image ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your on the med Lis. It's not nice being ill :(
    Well done with those watercolours. Your card is fab
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges for out V is for Vibrant challenge. Love your colour choices and Brian is just delightful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Love your card...the wee monstah is awesome and the bright colours...FAB!!!
    Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty background! Now I need Aquatints. *shakes fist* Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.love the bright colours and your monster is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image!!! Brill card :-) glad u feeling a little better :-) xx

    ReplyDelete