Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

A wish come true

Hello gang.... I have a cute furry Teddy Bea to share today... I have created a farewell card for a colleague, and she was the perfect image...


This is Teddy Bea "Your wish will come true" , I coloured her up with my Spectrums.... 
Fur:GB1,2,8,10,EB1,2,3,5,FS8
Outfit:DR7,4,CR6,PP2,DG3,4,Cg4,3,1,IG3,1,blender
Background:EB2,1TN1,blender



The papers are digi, called "Garden Rose" from Carina Gardner...
I embellished with lace, gems and paper roses....adding lots of stickles for that extra bling. A Fairy has to have sparkly wings too, right? 
So, I do hope she likes her card, and knows she will be sorely missed.... best get it taken into work so the guys can all sign it...
But, on a happier note , I have had some terrific news... I have joined the Teddy Bo dt !!!!! Wahoooooo! 
I was so thrilled to discover this.... you can find out more , here.... 

I would like to enter this in..
1.Eureka Stamps - Bling 
2.Crazy Challenge - for a special lady
3.The Pink Elephant - Anything goes 
4.Glitter & Sparkle - Use flowers 
5.Stampin Sensations - Things with wings 
6.That Craft Place - Shabby Chic 
 Thanks for popping by... stay tuned I have lots to share this week 
Hugs xxxx



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I really like the sweet bear and your beautiful colouring! Fabulous flowers and details too!. So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Flowers challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy! Come help me celebrate - here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this-great combination of elements. Love that lace and the sparkle on the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your card. Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete