Pages

Followers

Monday, 6 October 2014

Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes

Hey guys !!! I am baaaccckkk! 
Yep, back from my jaunt to Scotland, late Saturday, and after I have done all my catching up , I need to get my crafting done !!! 
Firstly tho' as it was hubby's birthday last week , I wanted to share this ....


This is "Big fella jogging" .... I think he is a little larger than my hubs, and he did have a dog running alongside him, but I cleverly cut him off, as we only have our moggy....  the papers are Bazzill I believe, which are gorgeous Autumnal colours too! 
I coloured him with my Spectrums;
Skin: Fs4,5,6,8,TN2,3,
Clothes;IG5,7,9,10,TN7,6,GB3,CG4,3,DR6,4,CR7,GT3,2,



I made the rosette by scoring closely two strips of papers on my score board, then concertina-ing them and gluing the ends together to make a circle. With my trusty 3d glue I added a sentiment to the top after firstly gluing the folder paper to a circular base. Easy when you know how... I finished with two strips of scrap paper for the ribbon. 
So, all I need to to do is enter this in..
1.Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes 
2.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
3.Robyn's Fetish -Autumn Colours 
4.Dragons Lair - Anything goes 
5.Wags N Whiskers -- Fall colours 
6.Crafting with the dragonflies - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by, I do hope you will join me again soon
 hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous male birthday card! The image is perfectly colored and the palette spot on! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! He is beautifully coloured in as well. A great card too - Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Lis! I love that you put him on a map and your coloring is absolutely first rate!! The rosette is so fitting for this design too!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create Challenge #92 Anything Goes/no twist
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card!Thanks for sharing with Dragons Lair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice male card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card and great colouring, thanks for taking part in the dragons lair challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design and awesome colours. Adorable image used and your beautiful added beauties.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.i love the fab image and your design and colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great meal card....I love it...
    Thaks for playing along at WW this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Dt Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great male card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting At The Weekend! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete