Pages

Followers

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Forty and Fabulous!!!

Hey Guys, happy weekend! 
i just wanted to share my creation for a friends 40th birthday... I used this fab Christine Groves image from Stamping Bella that I won over at WOW a while back... I LOVE these two.



The papers are Bazzill basics Vintage Lace , and the stamp is called "Mildred & Maude". The sentiment is such fun !!! 
I coloured them with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair:TN7,6,EB3.GB2,8,10
Clothes:BT6,5,3,GB3,CT4,3,CR7,DR6,PP6,5,4,2,
B/ground:GG2,1, blender


I stitched to whole card, Its been a while since I used my machine,I added a part of the banner from the LaLa land banner die, and finished with a discreet 40 , haha! 
so, I am sure she will love it , teehee
I would like to enter this in..
1.Sweet 7 Challenge - Sassy & girly
2.Addicted to stamps - Anything goes
3.Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
4.Whimsy Challenge - Anything goes
5.KK Wonderful Wednesday - Anything goes 
6.Milk Coffee - Lots of layers 
Thanks for popping by, and for all your kind comments...
 Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, I am sure your Friend will loooove it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card! I love that image, it's great for our current challenge :) Thanks so much for joining in our Sassy challenge at Sweet 7 Designs!
    -Mari K
    S7 DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! I bet your friend will love it! Great design and papers and you've colored the image so beautifully. Thanks for joining us for our current AG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend will LOVE this!! Such a great image ... and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spectacular! Love those two - I have one of those BFFs - I certainly hope we are rocking the beach this way for years to come! Thanks for playing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just made me giggle! Great card for your friend! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a funny motive and nice card!

    Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Whimsy Stamps: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card really made me giggle, it's great! Love your pink pencil too. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete