Pages

Followers

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Hello and happy weekend!!
Today is a special date on the calendar, as its my Mum's birthday!!! 
I will be trundling off to MB Crafts in Cleethorpes today, but I will be thinking of her.....
 I won a challenge over at Lunagirl Monnbeams, and got some beautiful images as my prize... I have used one on this make.... 


I used my Go Kreate Large flower die, Vintage garden digi papers, and my Lunagirl image... Then I threw on lots of flowers, stickles, and swirls.... Finito!!!






Happy birthday Mum!! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lisa this is just so beautifully vintage. Love the image and decorative shape. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning lis.i love this gorgeous vintage image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete