Pages

Followers

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Pearls and Lace

Hey guys !!
How are you all....???
Its Thursday, so time once again for the new challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil, where the theme is "Pearls & Lace" ...
So, I needed to make something "Halloweeen" before one of my favourite holidays has been and gone!!!!!
Here it is......


These yummy papers are "Spooky" from Carta Bella. The cute image is called "Trick or Treat" and I have coloured it up with my Spectrums...
 Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,
Clothes:IG10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1,black,BG7,5,3,1,HB3,2,1,LV2,3,PL3,TN7,6,GB3,CT4,DG4,CG4,3,2
Background:TB4,BGR5-1,blender
I dotted on the stars with my Posca pen...



 The embellishments were from my bag of Halloween die cuts, I just love 'em all!
 So, check out what the rest of the girls did with their Pearls and Lace... you will be amazed!! 
I would like to enter this in....
1.Shopping our stash- Halloween or Halloween colours 
2.Crafty Boots - Falling leaves or Halloween
3.Dream Valley - Halloween
4.Squigglefly - Halloween or fall 
5.Lacy Sunshine - Halloween
6.Sentimental Sundays - Too cute to spook
Thanks for popping by, I will be back soon , I promise, as soon as I have shaken this wretched cold.
 Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. EEEK! Adorable! Such gorgeous coloring of the sweet stamp and the sentiments are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining our Halloween challenge at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween card! Your colouring is amazing!! Thanks for playing along with the crew at Shopping Our Stash this week for our Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and your coloring is off the charts! Love it! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the image and the background is superb. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, great image which you have coloured brilliantly. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! I love the idea of a cat following along for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the image is too cute! Great background too :)

    Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays, hope you'll play along again soon!

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, the image is too cute! Great background too :)

    Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays, hope you'll play along again soon!

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am awed! This is so beautifully coloured! So so so gorgeous.
    xx
    Erum
    Sentimental Sundays DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Awesome coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, hun! Your fab card won the Halloween Challenge at Dream Valley - congratulations!

    I'm giving away the prize this time - would you email me your address to gauroth@gmail.com please? Or if you're on Facebook, PM me - I am Maggie Brinkley from Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. Whichever you prefer!

    I promise to delete your address as soon as I've sent you your prize.

    love Mags B xxx

    ReplyDelete