Pages

Followers

Friday, 17 October 2014

The Ribbon Girl LOTV Challenge - Add lace

Hey guys, its nearly the weekend!!
I am feeling a little rough as I type this today, sore throat and croaky voice, but knowing the weekend is nearly here lift my spirits !!! 
I have a demo at MB crafts in Cleethorpes tomorrow, lets hope my voice gets better, teehee.
Anyhooooo, I wanted to quickly share a card I made for the Ribbon Girls October Challenge, where the theme is "Use Lace" ....



I have used the yummy Forever Friends New Arrival papers, and this cute LOTV "Baby Christening" stamp. I added heaps of this lush blue lace, seam binding, and a baby's shoe charm. I stitch all my layers and dotted on some pearls. the sentiment was from the PC. Of course, the baby's gown has lots of glitter too!



I would like to enter this in ..
1.The Ribbon Girl- Use Lace
2.Creative Fingers - Anything goes
3.As you like It - Favourite fiber (lace, adds ooomph to a card)
 4. Reasonable Ribbon - Anything goes with ribbon or trim

Thanks for popping by, I will be back with another card tomorrow,
Hugs xxxx

9 comments:

  1. wow such a sweet image and card. Love the colouring and the lace trim along the bottom. Very cute.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful.
    Love your colouring and layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, the lace is a perfect touch and I'm so glad you've joined us at AYLI. Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Lis, what a beautiful card.

    Good Luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love all the stitching and matted layers. Wonderful coloring, too...and that lace is the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.adorable baby image and i love your beautiful blue colours and lace ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete