Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 November 2014

Betty boots new release- Star Witch

Hello Guys!
The weekend is upon us and I am excited to be sharing the newest release from Sugar & Spice "Betty Boots" ... and this one being Halloween, I had to share!!!!
This is "Star Witch" ....



I have used my fav  "Spooky "Halloween digi papers, and coloured my image with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair:BGR9,8,6,4,,2
Clothes:IG2,4,5,6,8,10,GB3,CT4,TN6GB8
Background:GGR1-5,blender



Please check out the rest of the super cute release from That Craft Place , you are sure to want them all!!!!! I had soooo much fun colouring this, I had to colour more.Find out which during the next few days 
I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Song in your heart - Thriller
2.Baffies - Fall or Halloween
3.Crafting by designs - Halloween
4.Creative Moments - Anything goes / Halloween
5.Inky impressions - Halloween
6.Going grey w/scrap creations - Halloween

Thanks  for popping by... I have another cute Betty Boots to share tomorrow!
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete