Pages

Followers

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Betty Boots new release -

Hey Guys!!
 I do hope you enjoyed my Betty Boots card from yesterday... I have a Christmassy one to share with you you today , this one is called "Big Present " .




 I used some cute Xmas papers, from .... , I used a mix of my large circle and scallop dies from Go Kreate and Cheery Lynn,  and my fav Joy! Snowflakes die, using glitter card. I dotted lots of gems around the circle die cut too... 
Big present is coloured with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,04,009'35,91 in pencils
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB5,7,
Clothes & Present:DR7,6,5,3,CR7,DG4,CG4,3,1.IG4,2,BGR6,4,3,2,.Blender 



I just cut her out and 3d'd her to finish x
 I would like to enter her in...
1.Always something creative - Green & red
2.Bearly mine - Xmas cards 
3.Creaine Challenges - Green & red
4.Die cut divas - Any Holiday Spirit
5.East Wind - go green
6.Crafty Calendar -Its all about Christmas 
7.Crafty Hazlenuts - Christmas sparkle
thanks for popping by, have a fabulous Sunday! 
hugs xxx


11 comments:

  1. The cutest card! Love all the reds and greens and the image is adorable. Beautiful coloring.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas with your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the challenge on my blog Creaine, but I see no embroiery on your lovely card!
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis, love the sweet image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the rich colours :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and your colouring is wonderful.

    Unfortunately it doesn't fully follows the theme on Creaine Challenges. We asked for a card with red and green embroidery (card stitching).

    Nevertheless thanks for joining. It's a real beauty.

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 201- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Lis! Fabulous coloring and I love the shape and gorgeous die cuts. Thanks so much for joining our "Go Green" challenge at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toll gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei ASC.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

  9. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute image and layering ... Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs' November Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the cutest card! Love the shape, the layering, and the adorable image. Great design with lovely balance. Thanks for joining our Go Green challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again.

    ReplyDelete