Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

MMCS Inspiration- White on white

Hello and goood morning my lovelies...
I am typing this up with the intention of going for a run afterwards, but, as I look out the window, the fog is not inspiring me, lol!
So, whats up?? 
I have an inspirational card to share at My Mum's Craft Shop blog, and its a little WOW number!!

I used some gorgeous Centura pearl card to cut my scallop circle card base, and embosed another circle of it with my Holly embossing folder. I cut 2 sprigs of the Wild Rose Studio "Hollly Flourish" in the same CS and tucked that under my Wee Stamps "Holly Berry" card topper, which was mounted onto a scallop circle itself.


 To finish I embellished with a few liquid pearl dots , in white f course, and glittered my topper. Thats another card of the Xmas to do list, haha, just another hundred or so to go, Lol! 
All, I need to do now is enter this in...

1.Crafty cardmakers - Cut it out 
2.4 Crafty Chicks - Anything goes
3.Through The Purple Haze- Anything goes
4.Glitter N Sparkle - Anything but a square
5.Animal Friends - Its cold
6.Diva's by Designs - Anything goes

So, I hope you have a super crafty day peeps, thanks for popping by.
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. WOW its a definate WOW card...
    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just gorgeous :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning thanks for joining us at TTPH ..Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card and great coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with a wonderful die cut circle frame surrounded by holly sprigs. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous card and your coloring is fantastic. Thanx for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.stunning sweet image and i love your white on white design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW factor written all over this masterpiece! Love the pearly white paper and your gorgeous image! Thank You so much for joining in at The Through The Purple Haze Challenge this week!
    Hugsxx, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project! Thanks for playing at Glitter and Sparkle! We hope to see you next time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those die cuts and such a cute little topper. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really wow card.

    Super shape and cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eine tolle Karte hast Du da gezaubert.
    Lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüß Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. a wonderful great work .Thank you for joining us at AFC Maria

    ReplyDelete