Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

MMCS inspirational post- A Cool Day

Hello my lovelies.....
Tis Tuesday! That means I have another inspirational make to share over at My Mum's Craft Shop
When I saw the latest launch from MFT, I had to grab some fast!!! these cute Polar Bears are to die for, So with the new Blueprints 20, I made this...... 


I used a gold card blank to cut out my scallop card base with the new Blueprints 20 die. This has such awesome elements, Its fabulous!!! I used some older Bazzill basics papers called Nordic pines. The window frame is created from the squares element of the die set, It has some funky quilt style squares in it too! 
I coloured up the Polar bear from the "Cool Day" stamp set, and cut him out, along with the "North pole " You will love this set, lots of additional icons, and sentiments come with it , perfect!!! 
so, check out the new stuff over at MMCS, and why not treat yourself, after all it is nearly Christmas!!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Jellypark- Festive
2.Stamping Sensations- Simply Christmas
3.Artistic Stamper- Christmas is coming
4.Dies are us - Christmas
5.Paradise of stamps - Winter
6.Sisters of Craft - Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I have a midway challenge reminder for Teddy Bo coming up next
Happy crafting
Hugs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene you have created! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card!! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps......

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, thanks for joining us at sisters of craft, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely great card!! A polar bear all warm and cozy, got to love the artist's imagination.

    ReplyDelete