Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Snow & Snowflakes

Hello my lovelies!!
 Today sees the next challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, the theme chosen by the lovely Pat Frank herself... and its "Snow & snowflakes" ...
 Well, we have some fab new images to coincide with the theme this time, of of which will be a freebie!! I know, exciting,right?????
So, here is my make...


 I Used my new Blueprints 20 for the card base, and some FP digi papers. The  Fairy snowman, which is a freebie from Friday .....and fairy on the acetate tag, I coloured with my Spectrums...
 IG3,1,blender, DR7,6,5,,BT2,1,6,5,4,,CT4,Gb8,10,FS4,5,6TN2,3, then I added lots of stickles, and glittery snowflakes, sequins & gems.... 
The tag is from my Build-a--tag die-namics die, the fairy is one of a trio called "Fairy Christmas" . The trio make the cutest scene, building a snowman, they are adorable!!! 
So, check out the challenge , and those new digi's and get entering..
we will see ya there!!!!!!
I am entering a few challenges myself...
1.Clear it out- Winter wishes
2.Everybody Art- Snowflake
3.Card Mania - Use a digi
4.Craft your passion- Baby, its cold outside
5.Get Creative - Anything goes/glitter
6.Lunagirl Moonbeams - Holiday Children
 Thanks for popping by
 hugs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun. Love the colouring and the cute character on the tag. Sorry for being slack with commenting of late xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    To each and every one of you - fabulous cards! What you have done with these wonderful images is magic! Thank you for this inspiration and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just waaaaay too cute :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.really love your fabulous design and colouring and the images are so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love that you fussy cut one of the fairys. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! LOVE all the sparkle and shine--this is beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete