Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Tag you're it!!!

Hey guys, time for another inspirational card over at My Mum's Craft Shop , and today, for a little twist I have made a couple of sweet tags.


Now,I used MFT Die-namics Tag builder Blueprints 1 die set, and cut out my snowy acetate tags.....  the acetate you can get from here.....  then I used some Bazzill basics Nordic Pines paper scraps, and snowflake die cuts to embellish, finishing with some sequins and gems.
The cute Santa's are from MFT's "Jingle all the way" set. they are super cute, no? 
I coloured them up and fussy cut them out, added them with 3d gel glue to my tags. I Do LOVE these..... 
So, I would like to enter them in the following challenges...
1.Fantasy Stampers- Cute Christmas 
2.Kit & Clowder - Christmas 
3.Dies are Us- Christmas
4.Get Creative - Anything goes/ optional glitter  
5.Sister Act - Anything goes 
6.Creative Knockouts - Bling is the thing 
 Thanks for popping by... I hope you will pop back soon
 Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...these are fab Lis! cool little santas.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are utterly fab! Such cute images too. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Santas are just too cute. Love that you used acetate for the tag and the snowflakes you added.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of acetate :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color scheme and such a fabulous design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful creations thank you for joining Get Creative challenge - good luck

    Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the use of acetate on these tags! Your images are super darling, too! LOVE! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to make acetate tags and the Santa's are rather cute. Thanx for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi you won our last challenge at Get Creative Challenges! Please contact me ASAP to get your prize!! Thanks! Angie DT/Owner

    ReplyDelete