Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Rose Fairy Betty at christmas

Hey, guys... I have another maketo share with you from the latest release at "That Craft Place" with the yummy new Sugar & Spice and Betty Boots images 
For this one , I used my new Spellbinders snowflake frame die , and First Edition Gilded Winter  papers.....


This is "Rose Fairy Betty" , and I thought she lent herself to a Christmas theme as well as the rest of the year....
I coloured her with my Spectrums...
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair:BG3,5,7,8,10 
Clothes:GB7,TN6,GB3,CT2,TN1 EB1


I added a Joy Snowflake die , and a MB swirl bow to finish, as well as a few gems.... the papers are lovely and glittery themselves, so little else was needed....
I would like to enter this in...
1.Sister Act - Anything goes
2.Crafty Catz -Anything goes
3.Brown Sugar -Anything goes
4.Gorjuss Challenge - Non traditional Xmas colours
5.Crafty Sentiments - Make it sparkle
6.Craft Your Passion - Bright & sparkly
 Thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this frame is fantastic! Love the yellow background and image too. Amazing colouring!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck and hope to see you back soon again!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. verry pretty , i like your card
    thanks to join SACC this week
    fanny sister act DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Lis! Love how you've coloured her up and the card base is so gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of dies and gorgeous papers to showcase this wonderful image. Your colouring is delightful. Thanks for joining our Bright and Sparkly Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete