Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Teddy Bo Challenge - Glitter and Bling

Hey Guys ! 
 Its Tuesday! Time for another challenge over at Teddy Bo... and this time the theme is "Glitter & Bling",
There are some totally adorable new images being released today... and here's one I chose...


This is Oli & Bo .... I love this image, and decided to print it on Kraft cardstock,(Neenah Desert Storm) to be precise) and colour the pair up with my Spectrum Markers and then with the pencils......
Oli: IG1-6
Bo:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,EB2,DR7,6,4,CR7.TN5-1.FS8


I just used some masculine type paper as background, (Its actually Vintage Christmas papers) , but made the image itself really large, to fill the whole card. Very CAS... 
I added glitter to Ollie's Hat and a few sequins ( a new item of stash for me) , to complete the theme. 
Please go check out the rest of the awesome DT makes from the Teddy Bo teamies...... you will love 'em all.... 

I would like to enter this in...
1.That Craft Place- Anything goes
2.Treasured Times - Anything goes
3.A Crafty Mess - Anything goes 
4.Sister Act - Anything goes 
Thanks for popping by... 
I hope we will see you over at The Teddy bo Challenge 
Bye for now 
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute as a button Lis.
    Brilliant colouring too. A smashing card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stuning lis.really love the image and your colouring is amazing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete