Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 December 2014

A little Saturated Canary - Winter blues

Hey guys, how are you???
 how are your Xmas preparations coming along???? 
I took part in a card swap over on Kit & Clowder's Facebook page, and created a card for the lovely Sarah...
 I coloured up a  sweet Saturated Canary image , I haven't done that in a long time :-)
Heres the result...

I used EP digital papers and coloured this cutie called "Pixie Dust"  with my Spectrums.... 
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,GB8,10,EB3,BT1,2,LG4,IG6,DR7,6,4,CR7,BT5,4,3,1,JG1-3,CT4,2,BG4,2,1,,blender




I started with a shaped card , and covered it with some of my papers "Wintertime " by Echo Park. I used ooodles of Frantage, some cheesecloth, and snowflake die cuts . I added the gem snowflake,glitter, stickles and twinklets and finished with a sentiment from my pc.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges ...
1.Deep Ocean - Christmas is all around
2.Inky Chicks - Winter wonderland
3.Sweet Stamps - non traditional Xmas colours
4.Card Mania - Christmas
5.Crafty Boots - Merry Xmas 
6.The Crazy Challenge - Xmas

Thanks for popping by...
 hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring - love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great image and gorgeous layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge,good luck!

    ReplyDelete