Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas......!!!!

Hello my lovelies!
 Well , the big day is almost upon us and I just wanted to share a quick make and take the opportunity to wish you a very Happy Christmas, and a healthy and happy New Year! 
Thank you soooo much to everyone who visited my blog throughout the year , and left such kind & thoughtful comments. I LOVE you all!!!!!!
Here's a make I created for my parents..... Hope they liked it.;-)



This is "Santa Louis" from Mo Manning . I have printed him on Neenah Desert Storm cardstock , and coloured him with my Spectrums, and added extra depth with my Spectrums pencils






The papers are from LOTV "Krafty Christmas". I have embellished with Frantage , snowflake  & holly dies,cheesecloth and gems, with lots of glitter and twinklets. The sentiment was made on the PC...
 I would like to enter this in......
1.613 Avenue Create- Winter Solstice - Use a snowflake 
2.Come & Get t! - Merry Christmas 
3.Fairy Stampers - Anything goes
4.The Glory of Christmas- Anything goes


 Thanks for popping by, and have a wonderful Yuletide
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of interesting shapes to keep the eyes busy! Love the image and you have treated it beautifully! Nice coloring, framing and use of glitter! Thanks so much for playing our twist this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great coloring, especially the shading. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to come back and tell you that I LOVE your coloring on your header of the Saturated Canary image. It is so dadgummed cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of snow on the Kraft! Your layers add nice dimension. Thanks for joining our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Beautiful! Need I say more. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD) as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 49 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes with Christmas” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. Love the layout too! Cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete