Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - my favourite Mo make .

Hey my lovelies...
 Just a quick post to wish you a happy festive season, and to share of my favourite makes of the year whilst I have been a DT member over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.


This image has got to be one of my favourites for lots of reasons..... not just because I love Kitty Cats, but because it was drawn in memory of our lovely DT sistah  Amanda. Its this time of year that we miss our loved ones more than ever, and its extra special to do something in their memory ...
I did have a tough time choosing from all those fabulous images Mo creates, you should check out what the rest of the DT girls have chosen .....
So , just to wish you a cheery and bright Christmas ,and a happy & healthy new year. Thank you sooo much for being a follower of my blog ,and for all you kind and supportive comments..
Hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Really cute ... Love the colours :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love this style and colours used. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and may it grow in the new coming year..xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete