Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration- Pop up box card.

Hello my lovelies... time once again for another inspirational post over at My Mum's Craft Shop..
 Regular visitors to my blog know I am a die hard card maker, occasionally venturing to the dark side to make other items.... 
When I do this, I remember all too well why I only make cards ..haha!
 But, I have seen these pop up cards around blog land so I thought I'd give it a go....




There's a fabulously easy tute by the lovely Joey using her Ultimate Pro here.....
I used the "Cool Days" stamp set from MFT, cut them out and coloured them with my Spectrums.... 
The papers are from Hel's Cuppleditch..."Winter Wonderland", and they are sooo sparkly!
These cute icons are attached to strips of acetate, then attached into the box, then I grabbed snowflake die cuts that are all over my desk at the mo' to decrate. ( my desk looks  like a bomb has gone of..lol) 
I added a few gems and pearl buttons, and finished with a sentiment from my PC...
I hope you like it.... Its a rare event.lol!
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps - Snowflakes
2.Come and get it - Merry Christmas
3.Glitter & Sparkle- Glittery, sparkly Christmas
4.Pile it on - Christmas 
5.That Craft Place - Christmas 
6.A Crafty mess - Anything goes/Christmas colours
Thanks for popping by, I am hoping your Xmas preparations are well under way... so much to do... so little time!!
 hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis this is such a festive Christmas pop up box. Loving all the fun details. So festive.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card-in-a-box. I love the images too they are so cute.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love pop-up box cards! I've only ever made one but I would love to make another one - they really pack a punch! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Glittery, Sparkly Christmas challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    P.S. I would like to invite you to visit my blog! I have candy! New followers welcome! You only need to comment, that's it! Happy Holidays! Here's my candy blog post:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/12/i-have-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box, great details & wonderfully designed!
    Glad that you could share with us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, A beautiful card and gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for joining our 2nd challenge at A Crafty Mess. We hope that you will join us again soon.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes with Christmas” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a lovely pop-up-box you made, thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pop up box. Love the images and colours you have coloured with. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this funny theme, and you did really great! I really love your unique style, no matter if it is a card or not. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete