Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

Helllooooo my lovelies.... I am running behind as usual today, and I expect to do so for the rest of this month!! hahaha! 
But, albeit late, I did manage  a make for my Inspiration over at MMCS..... 



sorry about the rubbish light , but its a pretty grey ol' day here on the East coast!!
 So, my card.....
 The card base is cut from the Dienamics Blueprints 20 set, and the next layer is cut from the next sized die. I cut a circle out of the centre using a trusty  circle die, and added a layer of snowy acetate to the aperture.
 I stamped out one of the bears and the mittens using the "Cool Days" stamp set, and coloured them up with my Spectrums. I fussy cut them out raedy to 3d to the top layer of the card when I've finished the construction.
I added a layer of foam tape to the back of the aperture over the acetate, and filled it with sequins and glitter. then I added a layer of blue snowy cardstock (thats been in my stash forever!) to close the layer. This was attached to the front of the card, adding the final images, and sentiment, and finally gems...  (The fact the contents of the shaker managed to find their way out did not impress me!!!!)
so ,there you have it ... y first shaker card in ages...lol!!!
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Craft hoarders challenge - Celebrate the Season
2.Dream Valley - True blue
3.Incy Wincy - non Traditonal Xmas colours 
4.Sqigglefly - no red or green
5.TTPH - All about Christmas 
6.Without Words- modern Xmas cards
thanks for popping by!
 Hugs xxxx





14 comments:

  1. Lovely simple Christmas card. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy..


    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how the acetate looks with the snow on it. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww
    Love the polar bear.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally IN LOVE with this fun card! The images are perfect and your color scheme is wintry and beautiful! I'd love for you to come and hop with us at House of Cards if you have the time and would be over the moon if you entered our DT call! I hope you have time to join the fun of the hop--we have prizes! HUGS! :) Mynn

    The hop is here: http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/12/end-of-term-blog-hop-prizes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. I love the pretty colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for joining us at incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable image. I love that you made a shaker card for it to go on. Thanks for joining us at CHACB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card, love the image...Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great holiday card! I love the way the snow appears to be falling behind the polar bear, and I'm a sucker for mittens, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable teddy bear. Thanks for joining in with us at Squigglefly

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Love the design and colours!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute shaker card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete