Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

My mum's Craft Shop inspirational make

Hey Guys... almost there! Are you ready for the big day?????
Just a quick make to share for my inspirational post over at My Mum's Craft Shop . I had to use those fabulous Santa images one more time, and with some delish Christmas papers it was finished in no time!



I used my MFT Blueprints 20 die for the base, and my MFT Blueprints Tag  Builder 1 die for the tag itself.
The Santa is from the "Jingle all the way" set , coloured with my Spectrums. The papers are Bazzill Basics called Nordic Pines





I do hope you have managed to get all your Xmas creations finished . I am aiming to make more Xmas stuff through the year to ease the panic, but I never do ..lol! 
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Creative Card Crew- Anything goes 
2.Paper Shelter Xmas Challenge - Anything goes
3.Southern Girls- Christmas cheer
4.Brown Sugar - Christmas
5.Divas by design - Anything goes
6.Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Anything goes 
 Thanks for popping by...
 Have a fabulous Christmas , if you don't get chance to pop by again, won't you?
 Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. It has been lovely to have you as a follower of my blog and a friend...look forward to more gorgeous creations like this one....stunning.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back to join your blog as a new member but seems I am already.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete