Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Betty Boots - Baker Girl

Hey my lovely crafty friend, good to have you here.... 
I have a card to share from the release before last of the sugar & Spice/Betty boots  images from That Craft Place on Etsy .


This is "Baker Girl" ..... I coloured her with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair;GB2,8,10,EB3,IG6
Clothes: DR7,6,4,CR8,7,BT6,5,4,2,IG8,6,4,2,
B/ground; IG2,1,IB1,BT1


The papers are Carta Bella Home made with love digi .The sentiment is from my PC. I finished off with a doily & lot of distressing .
I would like to enter this in...
1.Cards & More - Use a doily
2.TTCRD- Anything goes
3.Crafting from the heart - anything goes
4.Squigglefly- Anything goes

Thanks for popping over. Catch you again soon !
Hugs x 




7 comments:

  1. Fabby Dabby do dah! great great make hun. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combo! Great image and it's coloured perfectly. Beautiful. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh cake....who doesn't love cake? Great card Lis
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and I love the way you coordinated your DPs to match the image and sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CuM this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love those backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! gorgeous colours and I am loving all the layers :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image and I love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    X Cara

    ReplyDelete