Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Maybelle- for someone fairy special

Good morning my lovely crafty friends... Today I have a new Mo image to share, and I could not wait to get this lil lady coloured up!
Say "Hello" to MayBelle


I used the Fairy Belle papers from Jodie Lee , lots of craft cardstock, the Wild Rose Studio Leafy Branch die ,a butterfly punch, and stickles and pearls for the bling!!!!
The image is coloured with my spectrums
Face;FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair:GN2,TN1,GB8,10
Clothes:EB1,2,FS1,6,9,
Background;EB2,TN1,PP1,blender


 I added a few vellum flowers finished with tiny pearls to the branches, and distressed with white picket fence paint... 
I hope you likey?
 I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Card Mania - make it sparkle
2.Dream Valley- Anything goes
3.Love to Scrap- Anything goes
4.My Craft Creations - Anything goes
5.Inky Chicks - Anything goes
6.Chocolate, Coffee- no circles

 Thanks for popping by.
have a crafty fun day!
 Hugs xxx



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love Mo's images and this one is a cutey
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous (as always) love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the layers, soft colors and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and such a pretty image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in Card Mania Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lis, your project is just fab! This stamp by Mo is so sweet and you've perfectly arranged it into a sweet girly creation! <3 Amazing coloring and beautiful color combo. Thanks for playing along at Card Mania Challenges and would love to see you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete