Pages

Followers

Thursday, 8 January 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Anything goes

Hello my lovelies!!
Happy New Year, (if I haven't already wished you it)...
 Can you believe its time once again for a new challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge .This time , the theme chosen by the lovely Pat is "Anything goes" 
so, with that in mind, which image would I choose?
 I wanted to colour this lil guy up before Xmas, but time escaped me, so here he is.......

The papers are actually Nitwits "Winter Wishes", but I loved the blues so much , I used them here...
 The image is "Happy" and I have coloured this up for a boy , with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,002,006,009,91,35,117
Hair:GB7,8,EB3
Nappy:IG3,1,TB3,blender
I just finished off with a MB Corner Bow die cut, and popped on an old  button from my stash.

                        

So , check out the rest of the DT's inspiration.... Get yourself entered , cos all you need is a Mo image.... I will see ya there?
I would like to enter this in..
1.Clear it out - Anything goes (stash:button)
2.Crafty Sentiments - New beginnings
3.Creative Card Crew - For a child
4.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
5.Bunny Zoe's - buttons
6.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by... I will be back real soon with a little more sweet inspiration
Have a fun day!
 Hugs x

8 comments:

  1. aw so gorgeous lis.beautiful colouring and the baby image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww Lis this is just the cutest! I love his lil chubby cheekies!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lis love the cute image ad your colouring is amazing.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous, love the colors
    thanks for paying with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
    Great project you have entered :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done. Adorable job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute - I love it! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love your cute image and colors. Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete