Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Anything goes w/optional Cosy & Warm

Hello my crafty friend, so kind of you to call by...
 Pull up a chair... I have something to share with you.
Today sees the launch of the latest challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.. and the theme is "Anything goes" with the optional theme of cozy & warm....
So ,here's mine... some one is not beary well  ,and needs to keep Cosy & warm...hehe!



Okay, so I am lucky enough to be the owner of some of those new Aquapens... Wow! they are fab!!!
 This is coloured in with those! 
Chocolate, Sepia,Charcoal,Slate,Sea green, Aquamarine,Teal,Yellow,Jasmine...., on CC watercolor card using the fab "Beary Sick" image.
check out the rest of the Dt makes, they'll blow your socks off! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting by designs - under the weather
2.Sister Act Cards - Anything goes
3.613 avenue Create - Anything goes
4.Craft your Passion - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I can't tell you how much I wanted those Aquapens! I wrestled with my conscience and resisted them :-( I will save up! This is just beautiful. A fab image and wonderful colouring. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is too cute! Love those colors they're brilliant! You are going to be the envy of many a coloring Diva with those new pens! LOL! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood again at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugs,
    Kathi, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is cute and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such cute guy. Great image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete