Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Pee'd my plants!!!

hello my lovelies...
I have a MMCS inspirational make to share today, and its something fresh, away from all that Christmas stuff, as lovely as it is...
This is from Ai images in the "His N Hers gardeners" set.


I dug out some Kraft CS for the card base.... and some old papers. ( I really must get some used up ). I stamped out the image and coloured her with my Spectrums





The sentiment comes with the set, which I stamped out and cut out using the new MFT Photo Booth dies set to create the speech bubble. a quick Cas-ish card to kick off the new year.
Theres plenty of inspiration to be had over on the MMCS blog, and keep checking the shop, thereis loads of stuff arriving soon with the launch of new ranges for the New Year and CHA... DON'T miss them!!
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Challenge Up Your Life - Kraft card
2.Sweet Stampin' - New (stamp)
3.ABC Challenge - A for Anything goes
4.Cards Galore- Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by
 Catch you tomorrow
 Hugs x





11 comments:

  1. Oh that sentiment is fab! I can always rely on Artistic Impressions to make me smile! Great card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thats a really fun card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome! I love the papers you used and your colouring is fabulous. And of course the sentiment, sooo fun! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment. Reminds me, I really should water mine. :)
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol so stunning lis.fabulous fun image and i love the hilarious sentiment and amazing colouring as always ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love your image and colouring.
    Thank you for sharing your "something new" at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin', hope you can join for our next challenge too.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, as always!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny card. Fabulous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this. Great, amusing, sentiment and a fabulously coloured image.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete