Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration- Sweet Stamps -Pho sure

Helllloooo my lovelies!
time for another inspiration post hover at MMCS.
 I used the super cute "Pho You " set from Sweet Stamps . went for a CAS kinda style- although I am not sure I can ever totally pull it off.



I used my Blueprints 20 set for the card base, and the Blueprints tag builder 1 for the tag . the papers is from an older Bo Bunny set . The noughts and crosses on the tag were from the Hugs N Kisses cover up .
 there you go, short and sweet!
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
2.Stamping Sensations - Dies & punches
3.Crafty Boots - Out with the old, in with the new ( old papers, new stamp)
4.OSAAT - Anything goes w/something new (stamps)
 Thanks for popping by... I have a little betty boots number to share tomorrow.
 Hugs x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and tag combo, the panda image is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great matching card and tag Lis and sweet Panda.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little panda stamp you used on your card and tag set. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, Lis! Great die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month for our Dies and punches theme. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! I love the tags and the sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Cheers!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set, who doesn't like Pandas! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete