Pages

Followers

Monday, 5 January 2015

Sugar & Spice and Betty Boots release- Karate Betty

Hey you guys!!!!
Happy new Year! 
Goood morning... Well, I guess we both survived the festivities??? I hope you had  fabulous time , I did !??!
to kick my busy week off , first things first...
 there is a release over at That Craft Place with the Sugar & Spice and Betty Boots line of cute digi images....
 Here's is one I plumped for ....


This is "Karate Betty", and I have coloured her up with my Spectrums
Skin: FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4 004,009,91
Hair:GB2,8,10
Clothes:DR7,6,4,CR8,CT4BT5,4,IG8,6,4,,3,2,1
The papers are digi too. They are Carta Bella "Devoted" 


So , go check out the new images... there's loads!!!Annnnnd, there's a code for 25% off , what are you waiting for ??
I would like to enter this in..
1.Gem of a challenge - Something new (image)
2.Crafty Calendar - Whats new (image)
3.Kit & Clowder - Anything goes 
4.Scribble & scrap - Anything goes 

Thanks for popping by,I have another make to share tomorrow
 Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card Lis, love the fab image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card and image. A great choice of papers too.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, your colouring is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in with our What's New challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! It's really fresh and modern and the design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete