Pages

Followers

Monday, 16 February 2015

Great impressions - Love, Love,Love.

Hello my crafty friend... so good to see you !
 as I am typing this is a cold grey February day... and I feel totally drained... so I thought a little cheery lovely dovey number to continue a weekend of feeling the lurvvvve... 
This little cutie I won in the SC FB challenge ... waheeee! 
 I knew as soon as I saw her, I had to have her. This is "Cuppie Arrows"  ..


I have coloured her with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3
Hair:TN1,GB8,EB3,5,IG6,
Clothing/wings:DR7,6,4,CR8,PP5,2,IG5,3,1,blender



 The papers are my new Love themed fav at the mo... from Designs by Dani "Kissing Booth" . the layout is loosely based on the Mojo Monday sketch, altho I am too late to enter the challenge.
I fussy cut her out and 3d'd her onto my card, I also coloured and cut out the target that comes with the image. the sentiment is fromPollycraft "Valentines Day". I have finished with an arrow from the MFT Die-namics lead the way set.. and some stickles...
 of course I have distressed the layers, and added white picket fence paint here & there.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Great impressions - Love, love, love
2.Little Patch of Crafty Friends- Anything goes
3.Crazy for challenges - Valentine
4.Sweet Stampin' - song inspired (Cupid, draw back your bow....)
5.Chocolate, coffee & cards- Love is in the air
6.In the Pink - love is in the air.

 Thanks for popping by..
 I have a little more inspiration to share tomorrow..
 Hugs xxx


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I love your card! SC are one of my fav digi's, and you have done a great job coloring this one! I also love the papers that you used!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fabulous!!! LOVE that sweet image and I adore the patterned papers you used, too! Gorgeous coloring as well! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, love the paper and the image is so cool Nice sentiment as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, this is such a pretty card and as always fabulous colouring. Your 'song' choice is perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lis - stunning image and fabulous DP's
    Love that sentiment too :o)
    Thanks for playing along at In The Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Valentine and awesome coloring !Thanks for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and cards for our "Love is in the Air " Challenge - DT - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling. Love the image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utterly brilliant! Love that image and your song choice, fab papers and layout too. Thanks for joining in our 'inspired by a song' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete