Pages

Followers

Friday, 13 February 2015

Jellypark - I love you this much........

hello my lovelies!!
Its Friday!!! (lets not notice the date though ...) 
Well, I saw this cutie over at Jellypark, and had to have her ....



This is "Girl hugging heart" , and I coloured her up with my Spectrums
Skin;FS4,5,6,8,TB2,3,,004,009,35,91
Clothes:DR7,6,4,CR8,BG4,EB1&2
Background:BG3,3,TN1,blender



The papers are digi too, they are Designs by Dani "Blowing kisses" , the sentiment is from the cute new Pollycraft set "Valentines Day sentiments",and the arrow is from my MFT "Lead the way" die set .
I would like to enter this in...

1.Crafting by designs - Love is in the air
2.Crafters Cafe - Hearts 
3.Creative Moents - Anything goes/Love
4.Deep Ocean - Love is all around
5.Digi Chooseday - Love is in the air
6.Going grey w/scrap creations - Love 
7.Jellypark challenge - Love is in the air

 Thanks for popping by.... I will have a little more lovey dovey stuff tomorrow xx

5 comments:

  1. Aww she's gorgeous Lis a gorgeous card
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so great! Love the image and your coloring as well as the whole thing put together. :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, thank you for joining us in our challenge this time at Digi Choosday
    *~KateE~* DC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck.

    Caz xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Creative Craft Cottage DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card and your colouring is fabulous, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete