Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 February 2015

Love and adore you......

Hello my lovelies.... I bet you were thinking I had fallen off the planet or something???
I have had a busy couple of weeks, with work, and on the sample front...(there is a super cute new range of images coming out real soon, you're gonna love them).... but you will have to be patient,....lol
So , onto todays make...... this is using a super sweet image from the lovely Mo Manning called "I heart you"....
I had to get this baby coloured asap!!!!!!!


I used my Spectrums; IG1-4,FS6,8,CR8,7,PP5,2,IG7,DR7,6,4,blender.
The papers are Lost & found "Union Square", I have had these for an absolute age, and kept them to stroke really, but, I need to use up my crafty stash... so thats just what I did.
The wording itself is from MFT Love & adore die set.... and the two entwined hearts are from an old sizzix die, its so versatile....
so.... thats hubby's card sorted, lol, hope he doesn't see this .... I am normally handing him his with the glue still wet, this is quite impressive for me  :-)
I would like to enter this in..
1.Great impressions - Love, love,love
2.Jellypark- Love is in the air
3.Lacy Sunshine- Have a heart
4.Gem of a challenge - lots of layers
5.Di's digi's - include heart(s)
6.Sweet Stampin' - love 
Thanks for joining me today... I will be back tomorrow, promise!
hugs xxxxx


14 comments:

  1. I adore Mo Manning images and this one is no exception - such a great Valentines card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such a cute image, beautifully coloured as always and I love the papers and layout. Thanks for joining in our "Include a heart" challenge at Di's Digi Designs :-)

    Hope to see you next time too Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is AMAZING!!! What a super sweet image--your coloring is fabulous! GORGEOUS card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elephants and this one is so very cute and fabulous colouring Lis..I love the design and awesome papers..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous & very cute Lis, wonderful colouring as always hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful your image and background papers the whole design is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be!!! Love this sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEK! Precious! And what fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining our Have a Heart Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image! cardke your card! Thanks for joining our " Have a Heart" challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Lis, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look – http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the image and your coloring.
    Thanks for joining our Have a Heart Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous as usual, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete