Pages

Followers

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge-Anything goes w/ Animal Friends

Hello all, thanks for joining me again today , as we see the launch of another challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge- where the theme is "Anything goes with optional Animal Friends theme" ...
So, scratching my head once again as to which fabulous Mo image to use , I opted for a quick to colour image of my favourite furry companion... a cat! 

This is "Good Things" coloured up with my Spectrums and paired up with some fun free "Cats Collection"papers from Docrafts - that's right I did say "Freeeee" lol
I used my Die-namics Blueprints 14 set for a quick card layout.... and used the sentiment that comes with this fabulous feline ..... 



 Check out what critters won the hearts of the DT this time.. and remember its anything goes with a optional theme, just remember to use a Mo image .
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
2.Melon headz- Die cuts
3.The Paper Shelter - Make it Digital
4.Whimsy Inspiration - Use a sentiment
Thanks for popping by... please drop in again soon!
Have a super crafty day
Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Lol I wonder what happened to the mouse. Love the design and colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.the kitty is fabulous and i love your colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    This is SO cute! I love the colors - what a great, happy card! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab project. Thank for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible job..... Thank you for joining us for our"Make it Digital" challenge at The Paper Shelter.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this card..the cat ice adoreable and you colored it lovely ..

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

    Good luck !!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete