Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Mama Elephant

Hello my crafty friend, thank you so much for calling by today...
I have a little Tuesday My Mums' Craft Shop inspiration for you , using my luverly new Mama Elephant stamps...
I am loving the cuteness of this stamp range.. look out for lots more of these from me.... 


This set is called "Up & Away", and I adore it!
 I have used Die-namics Blueprints 20 for the card base and first layer , then I stencilled on some clouds with a self made cloud template, and blue ink.I cut out the speech bubble using the the new Die-namics "Speech bubble edges" and 3d'd this on after stamping a fab sentiment from the Up & Away set.



 I stamped and coloured up my monkey and bunch of balloons, carefully cutting them out and 3d'ing them onto the front of my card...
Simple, and super cute!
so, grab those adorable new Mama Elephant stamps whilst you can... and keep checking out the posts from the fabulous dt girlies sharing makes using the newest arrivals instore!!!
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
2.Open minded challenge - Up in the air
3.Simply Create too- Anything goes
4.Sister Act -Anything goes

Thanks for popping by..
Have a fun crafty day!
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. aw so gorgeous lis.i love the cute fun image and fabulous cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, this is so sweet and cute.. love the little monkey and the background. Thanks for joining Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, hope to see u soon.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! This really made me smile! I love how the image stands out from the neutral background. :) Thank you for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete