Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - My Little Bear

Hello my lovelies, time once again for a little inspiration over at My Mum's Craft Shop, and today I am sharing a cute Scrapberry stamp....

 The light is a little poor here today, so please forgive me. I have used my Go Kreate Scallop circle die for the card base, and used some simple blue dotty paper for the background, from my scrap stash.
The stamp is "My little bear with flowers" coloured with my Spectrums.. GT1,BT1,IB1&2,LG2&4,DG3,CG4,3,GB10,8,2,EB1,TN1,CR8,DR6,PP5,PP2,OR1,CT2,GB3,LY3,Blender




The frame around the image is cut using the"Stately Circles" from Spellbinders on some Coredinations CS, distressed with a little white Gesso., the sentiment comes as part of the stamp set, which I cut out with my Blueprints 20 die set, and finished adding a blue pearl.
I do hope you get chance to check out the rest of the DT makes thro the week , and keep a close eye on the MMCS  shop , as there are so many awesome goodies arriving.
I would like to enter his in...
1.Lil Patch of crafty friends - Anything goes
2.Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes
3.Stamping Sensations - Anything goes
4.That Craft place - Anything goes
5.Allsorts- Flower power
6.Thats Crafty - Animal magic
 Thanks for popping by, catch ya laters!
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Great card and cute teddy with his flowers, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured. thank you for joining in with http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge no 3.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with Lil patch of Crafty friends.
    Wishing you good luck in the draw..

    Saskia Pullen
    DT Member Lil patch of crafty friends,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Lis, love the adorable image & design hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little bear - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment is a wonderful detail on this card! Thank you so much for entering our flower challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous! I love the design and the image is just adorable! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning card, gorgeous image and colours. Good Luck. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete