Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

Hey you guys!!!
Its Tuesday already... and this Sunday is the first of March... I am finding that to be a scary fact .... Gulp!!
So, to distract ourselves lets look at my latest inspirational make  for My Mum's Craft Shop.....



This is a great way to use your scraps up too!
I used the "Speech Bubble edgers" from MFT Die-namics, to cut the 3 layers of Bo Bunny papers.... 
I layered them up and cut the square out with the square die from the MFT Blueprints 14 set.... 
Then ,I finished with the two Mama Elephant "Happy" & "Birthday" cut from black CS...Quick card !

I would like to enter this in..
1.City Crafter - Use it up 
2.Crafty Sentiments - CAS
3.TTCRD- Anything goes
4.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by...
 Catch you soon!

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful take on our challenge at CCCB!!! Thank you for joining in on fun!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis-M. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of a word die cut. Love the color and pattern mix. So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, cute! Love this card so much. Well done. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab take on our theme. I love the speech bubbles! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete