Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Saturated Canary - anything goes FB challenge

Hey Guys... told you I was on a roll!!!
 I am back an image I was itching to get my hands on the minute I saw it!!!
 OMG! Do I adore her!!!????


This gorgeous image called "Waiting for Spring" stole my heart, and when I found I could enter it into the challenge on FB in the SC group cos its "Anything goes" I was chuckling with joy!!!
These Carta Bella "Sew Lovely" papers matched my colour scheme perfectly, and I had coloured her up with my Spectrums
Face:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,
Clothes: BT5-1.EB3,2,1,LY3.TN1,BG6




The layers are mounted on Kraft and distressed, for that oldy feel....
I added a Lala land bunting die ,and a Wild Rose Studio Leafy Branch die , with flowers and gems, from my stash,   to finish up.I love the pop of turquoise  with Kraft .



So , all I need do now is get it entered into the challenge , you can find it here... 
1. Saturated Canary FB challenge - Anything goes
2.Clear it out - Anything goes
3.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
4.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
5.Craft your passion - Anything goes
6.Thro the Purple Haze - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by, I should be back with another real cutey from Tiddly Inks soon
 Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. A super, gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and those distressed papers look amazing. I wish I had the confidence to do distressed projects like this, I love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.fabulous image and i love your design and colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful its a wow card.

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic entry..thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by to play again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love the shabby chic feel that you have given your card. Great image. Thank you for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - such a sweet design and I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete