Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Bella & Bronte's Clubhouse Inspiration

Hey Guys! Tuesday once again, and I have been sharing this latest make over at Bella & Bronte's Clubhouse....
I adore this little miss , and had to get her coloured straight away, She is "Tiara" 


I wanted to make this one CAS and focus on the image.... 
So , I used up a little scrap paper, and set about colouring her

Face:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4 004,009,35,91
Hair:CT2,GB8,GB10(Aquapen Boulder) 
Clothes:TN6,7,GB5,3,CT4,BGR6,4,2,

I just added a little Bakers twine to finish... hey presto!!!! 
I do hope you are enjoying our new weekly posting over at the Clubhouse, as we hope to give you lots of inspiration with your Mo images... 
Catch ya there.
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Party Time Tuesday- Anything goes
2.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
3.Creative inspirations - Something old (Paper scrap, twine)
4.Addicted to crafts - Threads, ribbons or lace
5.Fairytale Stampers - Anything goes
6.CASon Sunday - Girl power
 Thanks for popping over.. I will be back real soon.
Hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Super stunning! Your colouring just awesome :-) Beautiful card. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lis. A great card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and lovely colouring. I saw your card at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring, I especially love the depth you've created on her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifulllll love it, thanks for joining us at ACC,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Loved!
    Thank you for joining us at ACC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a CUTE card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your card. Your coloring skills are amazing! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck and come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of Party Time Tuesdays DT.

    ReplyDelete