Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 March 2015

Betty Boots new release - Sweet as Candy

Hey Guys! 
 Monday again..... Time sure flies!
 I thought , after my mammoth 7.5 mile run this morning ( yep, I'm training for the Great North Run, more on that soon ), I would take it easy this afternoon.
So, I thought i would share my second make for the Betty Boots  latest release....
Here is "Sweet as Candy" ......



I went with a colourful set of papers from Basic Grey "Knee highs & bow ties", and coloured up the image to match..
 I used my Spectrums...
Skin:RS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4
Hair:GB8,10,GB1,LY3 CT2
Clothes:DR7,6,4,CR8,7,PP5,BT5,4,3,TN6,GB3,CT2,IG6,4,3,1
Rest:IG3-1 blender



The sentiment is Scrabble tiles from the store....
there's lots more yummy images to find there too. Go check them out!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Little Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
2.Di's digi's - Birthdays
3.Brown Sugar - Anything goes
4.Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
5.Creative Knockouts - lots of layers 
6.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by...
 I will be back tomorrow with my MMCS inspiration
 Catch you then xx




8 comments:

  1. so cut thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love that image and your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring on this birthday card.It is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, nice image and the colors are wonderful. The background paper works so well. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs!
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable digi choice. And your coloring choices are perfect. Thanks for playing along with Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab coloring, super cute card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, hope you join in our new challenge as well:-)

    ReplyDelete