Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Bronte & Bella's Clubhouse Inspiration - Erin

Hey guys!
 There's fun new things happening over at Bronte & Bella's Clubhouse , and every week now I will be posting a little Mo Manning gorgeousness to inspire you!
I will give all the details of my make here, so you don't miss a thing... 
So , this is the delightful Erin... 



As soon as I saw her I had to get her and colour her up. I printed her off in feint, and began colouring with my Spectrums
Hair:TN8,5,1,OR1,GB2, Aquapen boulder,(fine end)
Headscarf:DG3,CG4,3,1,
Skin:TN2,3,4,FS4,5,6,8,91,004,009,35
Trousers:BGR4-1,CR8,7,PP5,2,1
Bucket:GG2,1,116,114
Grass: DG4,3,Cg4,3,1,2,LG5,4,3,Aquapen,Bud,Olive,Moss ,(fine end)
Clouds were sponged on using pale blue ink, cut n dry and hand drawn stencil 



I used the fab new Woodland branch and Mushrooms from Memory box /Poppystamps, I punched out some flowers using my oldest punch..lol. I added pearls for detail.
I cut a butterfly in vellum using a punch and added lots of Stickles and some pearls, and the mushrooms didn't escape, they got Stickled too !!! 
so, I hope i have given you a little inspiration to your tuesday, do check out the posts from the DT every day in the clubhouse , won't you??
 I would like to enter this in...
1.2 Cute Ink - Spring
2.Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes w/hint of green
3.Card Mania - Spring
4.Melonheadz- Use green  
5.Perfectly Rustic - little boy or girl....

 Thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis, a very cute image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! How cute!
    Thanks for entering our Challenge at 2 Cute Ink!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.adorable sweet image and your no lines colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring; so beautiful. Love the colour combo and layout. Gorgeous. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the elements come together on your card, fantastic job. Thanks for joining us for Perfectly Rustics Little Boy or Girl Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable, love the pops of green and the glittery toadstools. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love everything in this card...image, colours, colouring, design and little mushrooms!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete