Pages

Followers

Monday, 16 March 2015

For Mum....

Hey all! I do hope you had a fabulous weekend, and that you Mum's out there had an equally special Mother's Day....
In my post today I am sharing the card I made for my Mum...


So,I used a mix of vintage papers and this image that I won from Lunagirl Moonbeams , I distressed and add picket fence paint., lace and cheesecloth a doily. I added oodles of flowers,pearls, stickles, and Wild Rose Studio Die cuts , and Exotic butterflies & Flourish dies cuts from Cheery Lynn


This is the close up! nice and girly, just for Mum.
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Dragonfly Dreams- Add some embellishments
2.Allsorts - Flowers & pearls
3.Crafts 4 Eternity - Mums
4.Fairytale - Flower power
5.Sister Act - Anything goes
6.Inky impressions - for a special lady
Thanks for popping by today... I hope you will join me tomorrow for a double post day!
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute - so elegant; LOVE the die cuts!!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, love its femininity.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again
    soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams Anne's Paper Dream's
    Blog
    Lady Anne's Paper Dreams Blog




    Lady Anne's Paper Dreams Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made such a lovely project. This is really so pritty and I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge.
    XX Bianca

    PS.: Today our new challenge started and we have a lovely little blog hop too. We would be happy if you like to join in.

    ReplyDelete