Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

MMCS Inspiration - Altenew Persian Motives

Hey guys, a little back to front on the old blog posts today, but I am back with a little MMCS inspiration for ya! 
I got these gorgeous new stamps from a company called Altenew, and I wanted to try a little something different with them .
so, in a CAS style , on Neenah Desertstorm CS , I made this.....



 I stamped one of the images from the "Persian Motives " set  a few times with Versamark, and embossed with white embossing powder.
I coloured them in with my Spectrum pens & pencils....
PP6,5,2,DG3,CG4,3,42,38,35,34,108,44, mounting the finished layer onto another Kraft card base. Finished!!!
check out the inspiration over at MMCS blog daily, and get yourself some new crafting goodness... there's so much delicious stock arriving daily in the Shop
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Everybody Art Challenge - Anything goes 
2.TTCRD- Anything goes
3.Artistic inspirations - Anything goes with a twist of flowers
4.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card the white really makes the flowers stand out on the Kraft card - thanks for joining us at TTCRD and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.those flowers are beautiful and i love the vibrant colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete