Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 March 2015

Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Mo goes /optional "Use Green"

Hey Guys , today sees the launch of another challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil, and this time yours truly is the hostess....
So, I chose the optional theme use green with St Patricks day in mind... how could I not  with my surname??
Here's my make...... 



This is the Gorgeous " Erin", I coloured her up with my Spectrums...




I hope you will check out the new challenge , and join us with your Mo images...
I would like to enter the following challenges
1.Creative Moments - Anything goes/Spring green 
2.Little Red Wagon - cute,cute ,cute  
3.Country View Crafts - Anything goes 
Catch Ya soon!
 Hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with that cute image! Fab colouring and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wonderful papers and the background is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete