Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

My mum's Craft Shop Inspiration- Just for you

Hello my lovelies... Happy Tuesday!
 Its time once again for me to post a little inspiration over at the MMCS blog...
 I thought I would use my new stash ( Mft dies and stamps) 
so here's what I came up with...



So , I used the freebie papers I discovered over at Docrafts, and began to put my card together using a Kraft card base.
I stamped out the Kitty from the "I knead you" stamp set & the speech bubble and cut them using the co-ordinating  dies. Then I coloured it in just like my own kitty , lol.... the Kraft base was stamped using the Pawprint background stamp ,and I stamped the sentiment there too , to finish. Kinda cute doncha think..
 I hope you are popping by the blog everday to grab a little inspiration ,and popping over to the shop to fill up your crafty stash. There are amazing items arriving daily...
I would like to enter this on..
1.Crafting by designs - Anything goes
2.Creative Fingers - Anything goes
3.Scribble N Scrap- Anything goes
4.Corrosive  Challenge - Animal friends

 Thanks for joining me this morning, I do hope you will check back later for my next post..
 Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Purrfect card xx (sorry couldn't resist)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely thanx for joining in at Scribble & Scrap x

    ReplyDelete