Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Mama Elephant- To the stars and back

Hey guys... busy old morning today.....
I have not one but two posts...
 First up... a little MMCS inspiration using the new Mama Elephant set "Shooting Star"....


I created an A6 card, but in landscape. Added the scallop mat in blue using Dienamics blueprints 20, then the stitched rectangle from the same set. I cut out the speech bubble using MFT Die-namics "Photo Booth" dies , and stamped the sentiment from the Shooting Stars set directly underneath.....I added more apertures using the ME Stitched Sky dies . I finished with some tiny blue gems, and stickles in the stars.... 



The sweet little girl was coloured with Distress inks, and using No-lines... lol.. I thought I had bitten off more than I could chew, but it turned out ok...
 I would like to enter this in.... 
1.Pink Gem - CAS
2.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
3.Whimsy Inspirations - Use a sentiment 
4.ABC Challenge - E for Exceptionally cute

 Thanks for popping by... I will be back later .
 Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, love the colouring you did with those distress inks - looks fab. thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diecut background here, very effective, and your super cute image is adorable.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete