Pages

Followers

Monday, 9 March 2015

Pollycraft Pixie

Hello my lovelies... and a happy Monday to you...
Had one of those weekends, and I wish I could rewind and do it over again... but sadly...
 Anyhoooo, I have a card to share as I have managed to get my hands on the fab new Pollycraft stamps of those darn cute fairies.... 
This little cutie is called "Pixie" ...



I used my Go Kraete dies to cut out my card base ,and using up some of my paper pads , my La La land banner and memory Box Fabulous Phlox die , I created my layout. I stamped Pixie out and coloured her up with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3 Wings: HB2&1
Hair:LY3,CT2,GB8,10, and Aquapen Boulder for the fine detail
Dress:TN7,6,GB5,3,1,CG4,3,DG3,
Grass: LG5,4,3,DG3,4,CG4,3,1,
Background: BT1,2,GT1,IB1,blender....




I added a little white paint for a distress detail, some Stickles and some gems.(Note to self, the stickles made the Aquapen bleed a little , careful next time ).
Just need to add a sentiment , and she is off in the post...
 I would like to enter her in...
1.Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
2.Pink Elephant - Shaped card 
3.Art by miran - Anything goes
4.That Craft Place - Mothers Day /anything goes
5.Penny's Paper crafty - Girls/females
6.Inspiration Destination- Anything goes
thanks for popping by...
 I hope to see you in the Clubhouse tomorrow, where I have another mo make to share 
Hugs x

9 comments:

  1. Adorable image and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Darling image and love the banner peeking out from the edges. I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation - lovely colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER duper cuteness! love this image! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenges-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Lis lovely image and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love the layers and that beautifully colored image, so sweet. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scalloped shaped card! She is just too adorable! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing - love the shape! Cute image...

    ReplyDelete