Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Sew Sweet - Sunbonnet inspiration

Hey guys! So good to see you!
Its almost the weekend..Yay!  and I have a card to share today that I made for a lovely lady who loves to sew.... 



I used the Carta Bella "Sew Lovely" papers, and used this cute Sunbonnet Thimble and coloured her with my Spectrums 
Dress:IG5,PP6,5,4,2,BT6,5,3,IG3,1,blender
Thimble:
BGR4,EB1&2,BT5,4,2,CR7,PP5,2,CG4,3,IG3,1,
Background:BGR43,1,blender
I added loads of glitter to her hat, and add dots to her hat ribbon with my Posca pen


I added lace, a doily and some buttons to finish.I hope she likes it ( I am sure she will) 
I would like to enter this in 
1.Addicted to stamps and more - Anything goes
2.Wonderful Wednesday - Anything goes
3.Papertake Weekly - Happy anything (sewing)
4.Top Tip Tuesday- Buttons or bows 
5.2 Cute ink - Glitter
Thanks for popping on in
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. WHAT A FABULOUS CARD. LOVE THE IMAGE AND THE WAY YOU COLOURED IT, A GORGEOUS CARD XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and papers! The seamstress will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card with a very cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Adorable card! Totally love this for a sewer!! Great idea to add the lace too. Also, great creativity to use the glitter on her bonnet - so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "glitter" challenge. Good luck with all the challenges you entered in. I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a darling image! Beautiful coloring and I love how you layered your papers and elements! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I just found you blog because you entered the Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
    I love this card so cute! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image! What is it about cute things when you can't see their face....so adorable! And love your colouring, your so good! So glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and fun. Loving the cheerful sewing theme.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete