Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

A new baby boy - Clubhouse inspiration

hello my lovelies....
Time once again for my creation over at Mos Clubhouse blog....
All the DT are share a "baby" creation this week to celebrate the arrival of our lovely Franz's little boy Fillipo... 


The papers are the Bundle of Joy 2 from Echo Park, and the image... Baby & bunny .
 I used my spectrums
 FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,EB1,2,BG3, GB8 10 TB3,2,BGR1Blender 
003,009,91,35,69& 17




I used my Memory Box Corner bow die ,and some cheesecloth. To finish I added liquid pearls and a big blue pearl.
there is also a contest starting this week , over at the Clubhouse... All you gotta to do is enter with a baby card, boy or girl.... using a Mo image , of course.
so, all that's left to add is, I would like to enter this in...
1.Come & Get it - Things that start with "B"
2.Chocolate , coffee - Use a die cut
3.Creative Corner - For a child
4.Paper Shelter - For the boys 
5.Little Miss Muffet- Anything goes
Thanks for popping by
Hugs xxx





5 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious, Lis!! I love this Mo image...and you've colored it beautifully!! Love the "shabby/distressed" design! And the corner bow die cut is the BEST!! I love it!! Hugs!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining and sharing with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute card, love image !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete