Pages

Followers

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Happy Easter, and a happy bird-day!

Hello my lovelies!
I do hope you are having a fabulous Easter break... I am chilling with the hubs, but will be in the kitchen shortly to make my little girl a birthday cake for her birthday.. ( ahem, well she is 22 haha!)
First of all I wanted share my latest make , this week for my F-I-L , who's birthday it was yesterday. I have used a new line of image from  "From the Heart", and I gotta say I LOVE these images... You may well see a lot more ;-)
This is is card...




So this is "Birthday Candle Birdbrain" and the digi comes with 16 sentiments... yup, 16!! how fabulous!
He is coloured with my Spectrums..
DG3,CG4,3,1,OR2,1,IB2,GB3,CT4,3,DR7,6,4,CR8,IG5,4,2,BT1,2,blender

I used the Knee highs digital papers from BG, and one of the sentiments from the set.... 



The other thing, is this was reall quick and easy to colour and fun too!
So, I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Calendar- Add a sentiment
2.Crafty Catz- Anything goes
3.Creative Corner - Animal fun
4.Dragon's Lair- Add an animal
5.Simply papercrafts - Anything goes
6.ABC Challenge - G is for Go digital

 Thanks for popping by today..
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!
    Sara ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card love that image hes so cheeky. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a very cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this guy I must go buy him and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week with our ATG challenge. please come and play again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Add an Animal" challenge this month. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card so cheerful, well done. thanks for entering the Dragons lair designs challenge this month

    ReplyDelete