Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiratiion - Sheep

Hello my lovelies... time once again to share my latest make over at Mo's Clubhouse.... 
since Spring has truly sprung, I couldn't resist colouring up these cheery "Sheep"....


I used my Go Kreate flower die  to cut the card base, and used my "Happy Easter " papers from Echo Park for the bottom layer. These I coloured up these super cute Sheep. 
I used my Spectrums:
IG1-5
LG5,4,3,CG4,3,1,DG3, blender
The sky was created using a stencil and  sponged blue ink.



I used my large scallop circle die to cut out the base layer for my image. I added a Cheery Lyn flourish die cut and those fab new Crafters Companion Die-sire Summer Classiques cloud dies . I just couldn't resist adding a touch of Stickles. 
So, I do hope you will check out the makes every day on the Clubhouse blog, and there's lots more to be enjoyed on the FB Clubhouse page too!
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Little patch of Crafty Friends- Anything goes
2.Sentimental Sundays- No sentiment
3.Penny's papercrafty-Anything goes
4.Gem of a challenge - Spring is in the air 
5. Di's Digi's - Include an animal
 thanks for popping in
Have a super crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. oh so cute
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute fun card, great image and loving the design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hop you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis-M. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun...just love that image and how you've colored it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!
    Ooohhh! too darn cute! Love the coloring!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, the image is adorable.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digi Designs "Include an Animal" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too Donna

    ReplyDelete